Welcome to Warner
Hello, we’re Warner Leisure Hotels. We specialise in fabulous short breaks across the UK exclusively for adults. Everything we do, from the little kindnesses to the big surprises, from sharing a smile to going the extra mile, is because we are dedicated to our guests’ delight.
We’re one great team sharing the same great story, the same goals and the same excitement for the future. That’s why we’ve been voted one of the Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to work for and we’re proud to have been ranked for ten years in a row!
We’re on a mission … to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. At Warner we have a special culture and a very special way of working across the group.
- We delight our guests by understanding and consistently exceeding their expectations.
- We innovate and invest to improve our facilities, our environments and our service.
- We nurture a high performance culture where everyone’s contribution is recognised, where talent thrives and rewarding careers are built.
- We strive to be better, dedicated to continuously improving the consistency and efficiency of the service we deliver.
- We act with integrity and care, creating a safe and secure environment for our guests and our team, and acting as good neighbours in our communities.
- We are all Warner together – in the work we do and the knowledge we share. We are many people and one great team.
Meet our team
It doesn’t take long to feel like you belong here, because we always work hard together as we are all one big warm-hearted team.
We can give you the opportunity to gain new skills, experiences and to build an amazing career with us. This is a place where talent thrives and contributions are recognised. We have hours that can suit everyone whether you want full-time or part-time as we delight guests seven days a week, 365 days a year. Join us and enjoy working in our beautiful locations around the UK. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
How You Can Grow And Develop
Warner Leisure is a place where you can build the career you’ve always wanted and discover talents you didn’t know you had.
We want to be a place where talent thrives, so we invest in your development. Here are some of the things we do.
- A warm welcome as part of the first 90 days induction for all new team
- Our cultural training training will help you learn and understand our Way of Working that will help you to delight our guests
- With many development options, once you are settled into our business.These are:
- Knowledge based technical training
- Apprenticeships to develop new skills
- Qualifications if you would like to specialise in an area
- Management Development Programmes to help you further your career
We’ve got opportunities to suit everyone, including full and part time roles, permanent roles, seasonal roles and flexible working.