Leisure Team Member
Leisure Team Member - Warner
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Leisure Team Member at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment, as part of an enthusiastic team of exceptional hosts, delivering exciting activities and experiences to delight our guests.
• Hosting activities to ensure guests have the opportunity to enjoy their holiday to the full
• Ensure you proudly present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company grooming standards
• Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
• Work independently and proudly, providing exceptional customer service and cleanliness throughout the leisure department
• Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
• Adhering to the Bourne Leisure Pool Policy acting responsibly to maintain the safety of guests and team who use or work in the facilities
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Studley Castle Hotel
Studley Castle, Studley, Warwickshire B80 7AJ GBR
4 June 2021
21 June 2021