Food and Beverage ManagerFood and Beverage Manager
You will be responsible for driving, financial success, guest service and maximising the Bar and Coffee Shop and the Restaurant’s potential.
You will nurture an environment that allows your team to perform at their best through high performance and high fulfilment and creating memories for our guests and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime.
• Directs, leads and coaches the team’s activities within the Bar, Coffee Shop and Restaurant to ensure all areas of responsibilities are covered
• Takes ownership of the Bar, Coffee Shop and Restaurant, monitoring consistent delivery of a quality Warner experience in line with the Warner Brand Standards and continually looking and learning to develop your venue.
• Confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding continually looking to improvise with opportunities our guests provide.
• Continually provides feedback and coaching to all team, conducts regular Coffee Chats and reviews
• Has an exceptional level of operational knowledge specific to the area of expertise and shares this with team members, continually looking to develop innovative ways to delight our guests and team
• Monitors team engagement levels always, and works with wider team to identify opportunities to drive engagement and retention
• Demands the best of yourself and others to continually delight our guests and strive for excellence
• Encourage cross department collaboration within the hotel to support developing our team
• Working collaboratively with other leaders within the business to share best practice within Warner Leisure Hotels
• Manages compliance with all relevant legislation, company and Health & Safety policies within your area of responsibility
• Ensure the Bar, Coffee Shop and Restaurant Health & Safety checks are being carried out daily and any concerns are raised to the Head of Hospitality, General Manager or Maintenance team.
• Takes responsibility for ensuring 100% compliance with all Safe & Secure and Food Safety training within Bar, Coffee Shop and Restaurant
• Understanding of different communication styles, along with your own, with the ability to be able to communicate with versatility at all levels
• Has a high level of operational knowledge specific to your area of expertise and uses this skill and knowledge to coach team members to thrive
• Ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your team, even in times of high demand
• Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements
• Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels
• Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with Bar, Coffee Shop and Restaurant budgets
• Ability to coach and give feedback to team members to improve performance
Nidd Hall Hotel
Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 3BN GBR
11 June 2021
18 June 2021