Housekeeping - copyWarner Leisure Hotels are proud to announce the newest member of the family - Studley Castle - which will be opening in March 2019.
This wonderful Hotel is nearly ready to open and every aspect has been designed to be modern and luxurious. We are now looking for fabulous team to deliver an exceptional service to each and every guest to ensure they have memories that last a lifetime.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Housekeeping Team Member at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment, delighting our guests by proudly delivering exceptional cleanliness standards in our guest's rooms and public areas.
• Work independently to consistently clean and prepare guest accommodation and public areas in line with the company standards, including making the bed, vacuuming, dusting, bathroom cleaning and preparation and replenishing stock
• Report any damage, deterioration or items that require technical maintenance to your line manager as early as possible
• Ensure all accommodation rooms are ready at the expected times
• Retrieve and report lost property items found in accommodation after guests’ departure, making sure they are logged according to the department procedures
• Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Studley Castle Hotel
Studley Castle, Studley, Warwickshire B80 7AJ GBR
11 June 2021
16 July 2021