Waiter / Waitress - Breakfast and/or Dinner ShiftsWaiter/ Waitress
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Waiter/ Waitress you will take pride in hosting exceptional dining and bar experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing and fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
• Guest focused whilst having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
• Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable experience for our guests and promoting sales through superior service
• Providing safe, secure and appealing environments around the Hotel / Coastal Villages
Experience and training:
• Ideally you will have experience of working in Hospitality within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment
• No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is required
• We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
• A full training program and manual will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Bembridge Coast Hotel
Bembridge, Isle of Wight PO35 5TB GBR
7 September 2021
31 December 2021