Salary: £8.91 per hour
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Kitchen Porter at Warner Leisure Hotels you will you will be part of a team who take pride in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests within our Hotels and Coastal Villages. You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment maintaining the cleanliness, organisation and upkeep of our kitchens, equipment and back of house areas.
• Delivery of exceptional kitchen hygiene standards outlined within the department handbooks and as instructed by the Executive / Head Chef
• Maintaining a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
• Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested
• To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
Experience and training:
• No experience needed as we place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
• No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is essential
• A full training program and manual will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Guaranteed hours each week
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Full uniform will be provided
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Littlecote House Hotel
Hungerford, Berkshire RG17 0SU GBR
4 January 2022
31 January 2022