Waiter/ Waitress (Monday - Friday)Waiter/ Waitress
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Waiter/ Waitress you will take pride in hosting exceptional dining and bar experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing and fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
• Guest focused whilst having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
• Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable experience for our guests and promoting sales through superior service
• Providing safe, secure and appealing environments around the Hotel / Coastal Villages
Experience and training:
• Ideally you will have experience of working in Hospitality within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment
• No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is required
• We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
• A full training program and manual will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Thoresby Hall Hotel
Thoresby Park, Near Ollerton, Nottinghamshire NG22 9WH GBR
23 November 2021
7 December 2021