Bar Team Member
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Bar Team Member you will be part of a passionate team who take pride in hosting an exceptional bars experience whilst providing attentive service that our guests value and cherish. You will work in a high performing and fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
• Creating magical moments for our guests by recommending new and exciting products to enhance their experience
• Understanding and memorising the food and drink available to all our guests
• Professional and precise preparation and serving of food and drink to deliver an outstanding bar and lifestyle experience to our guests
• Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by treasuring and caring for all aspects of the bar environment and working with a team to deliver high levels of cleanliness
• Ensuring stock is monitored and available for our guests to enjoy during their stay
• Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable experience, helping our guests who love life to love it all over again
Experience and training:
• Previous experience within a bar or restaurant environment may provide you with an insight into the day to day responsibilities
• We welcome team members with Hospitality qualifications however these are not a requirement for joining our warm hearted team.
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Full uniform will be provided
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel
Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire, North Wales LL18 5YA GBR
3 January 2022
17 January 2022