Maintenance Team Member - LAKESIDE COASTAL VILLAGE - Hayling Island
Maintenance Technician - Warner
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times 5th Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Maintenance Technician at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment, delighting our guests by proudly maintaining our guest's rooms, facilities and grounds.
• Carrying out minor repairs to the building, including small electrical repairs, painting, wallpapering, window and door repairs, simple plumbing jobs, tiling, and temporary repairs to make items safe
• Carrying out minor repairs to equipment such as furniture
• Attending rooms to assist guests with safes, door locks, room or bathroom issues
• Able to use and maintain a range of equipment to include loose hand tools, power tools and door lock equipment
• Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
• Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment for our guests and team, through adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Lakeside Coastal Village
Fishery Lane, Hayling Island, Hampshire PO11 9NR GBR
30 November -0001
30 November -0001