Salary: £10.50 per hour
Heythrop Park is back – under the new leadership and ownership of Warner Leisure Hotels. Join us as a Receptionist to be here from the start.
Playing your part in the re-opening, and beyond, will be an amazing experience and career opportunity. Plus, you can enjoy the generous rewards, benefits and discounts at Warner Leisure Hotels – one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for.
Whether your local to Heythrop, living in a nearby town or looking to live on-site we can you get you here!
Our ‘Warner Wonder Bus’ will be stopping by a town near you every day to get you to work and although our onsite accommodation is limited, we will consider all options for the right candidate – Ask a member of the Heythrop recruitment team for further details!
The Purpose of the role:
As a Receptionist at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment to provide attentive, personalised service backed up by great product knowledge, delighting our guests on a daily basis.
• Consistently performing hotel reception duties, preparing items for guest arrival and departure and providing informative and accurate advice and guidance for guests
• Work independently and as part of a team, providing informative and accurate advice and guidance for guests looking to book or discuss their future holiday at any of our hotels or villages, allowing them to talk in confidence with you and book their next break• Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
• Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment for our guests and team, through adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Full uniform will be provided
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Heythrop Park Hotel
Heythrop Park Hotel, Enstone, Oxfordshire OX7 5UF GBR
19 May 2022
30 June 2022