Heythrop Park is back – under the new leadership and ownership of Warner Leisure Hotels. Join us as a Commis Chef to be here from the start.
Playing your part in the re-opening, and beyond, will be an amazing experience and career opportunity. Plus, you can enjoy the generous rewards, benefits and discounts at Warner Leisure Hotels – one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for.
Whether your local to Heythrop, living in a nearby town or looking to live on-site we can you get you here!
Our ‘Warner Wonder Bus’ will be stopping by a town near you every day to get you to work and although our onsite accommodation is limited, we will consider all options for the right candidate – Ask a member of the Heythrop recruitment team for further details!
The Purpose of the role:
As a Commis Chef at Warner Leisure Hotels you will be part of a passionate team that takes pride in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis
• Ensuring the smooth running of your area of work, and working together with all team members and the Executive / Head Chef
• Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene & cleanliness to ensure safe food preparation
• Providing a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
• Delivery of exceptional food standards as outlined in the department handbooks and the Warner Culture, with the aim of promoting guest loyalty and repeat bookings
• Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes on hotel menus as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
• Assisting the Head Chef in keeping the Kitchen, stores and ancillary departments running smoothly during service
• Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested
• Ensuring your personal grooming reflects the company standards
• To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
Qualifications, experience and training:
• Ideally you will have previous experience of working in Hospitality, however for this position we place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
• Level 2 Food Safety Certificate is preferred
• No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is essential
• A full induction and training programme will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Guaranteed hours each week
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Full uniform will be provided
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Heythrop Park Hotel
Heythrop Park Hotel, Enstone, Oxfordshire OX7 5UF GBR
19 May 2022
30 June 2022