Housekeeping Team Member
Room Attendant variable hours to suit work life balance
0900-1430 for example or even for the late bird 1700-2100
Come join the Glistening Team
£10.50 + benefits
Come join our Flight Path in making Heythrop Park the place to stay
“To Give Guests a Great Time with Memories That Last a Lifetime”
Heythrop Park is back – under the new leadership and ownership of Warner Leisure Hotels. Join us as a Housekeeping Team Member to be here from the start.
Playing your part in the re-opening, and beyond, will be an amazing experience and career opportunity. Plus, you can enjoy the generous rewards, benefits and discounts at Warner Leisure Hotels – one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for.
Whether your local to Heythrop, living in a nearby town or looking to live on-site we can you get you here!
Our ‘Warner Wonder Bus’ will be stopping by a town near you every day to get you to work and although our onsite accommodation is limited, we will consider all options for the right candidate – Ask a member of the Heythrop recruitment team for further details!
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 15 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Housekeeping Team Member at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment, delighting our guests by proudly delivering exceptional cleanliness standards in our guest's rooms and public areas.
•Work independently to consistently clean and prepare guest accommodation and public areas in line with the company standards, including making the bed, vacuuming, dusting, bathroom cleaning and preparation and replenishing stock
•Report any damage, deterioration or items that require technical maintenance to your line manager as early as possible
•Ensure all accommodation rooms are ready at the expected times
•Retrieve and report lost property items found in accommodation after guests departure, making sure they are logged according to the department procedures
•Ensure a safe, secure and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
The benefits of working with us:
use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Guaranteed hours each week
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Full uniform will be provided
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Heythrop Park Hotel
Heythrop Park Hotel, Enstone, Oxfordshire OX7 5UF GBR
19 May 2022
30 June 2022