Heythrop Park is back – under the new leadership and ownership of Warner Leisure Hotels. Join us as a Sous Chef to be here from the start.
Playing your part in the re-opening, and beyond, will be an amazing experience and career opportunity. Plus, you can enjoy the generous rewards, benefits and discounts at Warner Leisure Hotels – one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for.
Whether your local to Heythrop, living in a nearby town or looking to live on-site we can you get you here!
Our ‘Warner Wonder Bus’ will be stopping by a town near you every day to get you to work and although our onsite accommodation is limited, we will consider all options for the right candidate – Ask a member of the Heythrop recruitment team for further details!
Purpose of the role:
Be responsible for leading your team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the Kitchen. You will provide an environment that allows your team to perform at their best through high performance and high fulfilment and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime, whilst delivering our Mission Statement values. To be an accountable person in the absence of your line manager
• Leads and coaches the team’s daily activities to ensure all areas of responsibility are covered guiding all team members when needed
• Takes ownership of shift and service delivery ensuring consistent delivery of a quality Warner experience in line with the Warner Brand Standards and guidelines
• Confidently deals with guest/team concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding
• Create an environment where every team member is encouraged to never stop looking and learning to perform at their best
• Is aware of individual team member goals and development areas and support them through coaching and guiding them to achieve these
• Has a high level of operational knowledge specific to the area of expertise and shares this with team members, continually looking for better ways of working.
• Ensures compliance with relevant legislation, company and Health & Safety policies within your area of responsibility
• Understanding of different communication styles along with your own with ability to be able to communicate at all levels
• Has a high level of operational knowledge specific to your area of expertise and shares and coaches Team Members
• Demonstrates ability to lead a team
• Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t up to those, we accept
• Ability to coach and give feedback to Team Members to improve performance
• Level 2 food safety
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of Pool, Gyms
and many other Leisure facilities
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Guaranteed hours each week
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Full uniform will be provided
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Heythrop Park Hotel
Heythrop Park Hotel, Enstone, Oxfordshire OX7 5UF GBR
19 May 2022
30 June 2022