Digital & Media Manager
Here at Warner Leisure Hotels, we are currently looking for a Digital & Media Manager to join our wonderful Marketing team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Overview of the role:
Reporting to the Senior Channel Marketing Manager, the Digital & Media Manager will work as part of the Warner Marketing team to create implement and manage the digital and broadcast media plan to deliver our guest and tariff goals
The purpose of the role is to:
- Work with the Planning & Strategy team and the Digital Trading Teams to provide responses to briefs – be responsible for how digital and broadcast media channels respond, and the implementation of plans
- Use guest segmentation, analytics data, commercial data and media performance to inform, target and manage channel campaigns
- Set targets and KPIs for channel performance and be accountable for delivering the targets and KPIs
- Manage the optimisation of channels – on a daily/ weekly/ monthly frequency as appropriate - to ensure that the KPIs for the channel are met
- Work with the Digital Trading team to make tactical changes to the channel plan based on trading outcomes
- Collaborate with the CRM team to ensure that there is a joined-up contact strategy across all channels
- Be responsible for the digital and broadcast media budget – measure its effectiveness; optimise it across channels and ensure that the budget is managed effectively
- Manage the creative and production for all campaigns
- Collaborate with Planning and Content teams to decide where and how to execute the creative ideas and distribute the content provided by the Content team; if necessary brief and manage specific creative and production
- Be responsible for all channel testing – data; messaging; channel; creative; format – and ensure learnings are shared and implemented.
To be successful you will have:
- Confidence in interpreting and using guest, analytics and commercial data to develop, set-up and deliver campaigns
- Expertise in digital media channels including, but not restricted to, PPC; SEO, Social; Display and Affiliates
- The abillity to direct and lead the offline media agency who are responsible for TV, Radio, Press and other forms of offline media
- Experience of using, and developing, campaign planning and delivery tools
- Expertise in channel KPIs and reporting
- A practitioner’s knowledge of what makes a good creative execution
- The ability to effectively manage a marketing budget.
- Have a good understanding of the marketing channel mix
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and participation in the annual discretionary bonus scheme.
- 20% team member discount across Haven holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin's for you, your family and friends.
- Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service.
- Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with loads of great deals. - Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure.
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
Fixed Term Contract
16 June 2022
30 June 2022