Head of Facilities
Head of Facilities
You will be responsible for driving, financial success, guest service and ensuring the hotel is safe and secure.
By leading the maintenance and grounds facilities team and housekeeping services ensuring our guests needs and expectations are met and delivered every day.
You will nurture an environment that allows your team to perform at their best through high performance and high fulfilment and creating memories for our guests and giving our team opportunities of a lifetime.
• Directs, leads and coaches the team’s activities within housekeeping, grounds and maintenance as a combined facilities team to ensure all areas of responsibilities are covered
• Takes ownership of the Facilities departments, monitoring consistent delivery of a quality Warner experience in line with the Warner Brand Standards and continually looking and learning to develop your department.
• Confidently deals with guest concerns with the ability to resolve problems, showing empathy and understanding continually looking to improvise with opportunities our guests provide.
• Monitors guest insights, using feedback to drive a culture of improvement.
• Effectively projects for guest demand, monitoring resource and service and is proactive in arranging appropriate resource/support to ensure the guest experience is not affected
• Create an environment where your Facilities leaders are encouraged to never stop looking and learning to perform at their best
• Continually provide feedback and coaching to your leaders, conducts regular Coffee Chats and reviews
• Nurtures a high-performance culture where everyone’s contributions are recognised, where talent thrives and rewarding careers are built
• Has an exceptional level of operational knowledge specific to the area of expertise and shares this with leaders and team members, continually looking to develop innovative ways to delight our guests and team
• Taking ownership and management of pre-agreed spend budgets
• Manages the venue revenue against budgets, optimising opportunities to deliver higher growth
• Understanding of different communication styles, along with your own, with the ability to be able to communicate with versatility at all levels
• Has a high level of operational knowledge specific to your area of expertise and uses this skill and knowledge to coach leaders and team to thrive
• Ability to effectively lead, motivate and engage your leaders and team, even in times of high demand
• Able to manage multiple priorities and adapts quickly to changing requirements
• Willingness to challenge if standards aren’t meeting required levels
• Be able to make decisions confidently
• Good financial knowledge with the ability to manage costs in line with the Facilities department budgets
• Ability to coach and give feedback to leaders and team to improve performance
• Health and Safety level 3
• Strategic planning
Bembridge Coast Hotel
Bembridge, Isle of Wight PO35 5TB GBR
27 June 2022
1 September 2022