Bar Team MemberBar Team Member
Salary: Up to £11.50 per hour
Heythrop Park is back – under the new leadership and ownership of Warner Leisure Hotels. Join us as a Bar Team Member to be here from the start.
Playing your part in the re-opening, and beyond, will be an amazing experience and career opportunity. Plus, you can enjoy the generous rewards, benefits and discounts at Warner Leisure Hotels – one of the UK’s Best Big Companies to work for.
Whether your local to Heythrop, living in a nearby town or looking to live on-site we can you get you here!
Our ‘Warner Wonder Bus’ will be stopping by a town near you every day to get you to work and although our onsite accommodation is limited, we will consider all options for the right candidate – Ask a member of the Heythrop recruitment team for further details!
The Purpose of the role:
As a Bar Team Member you will be part of a passionate team who take pride in hosting an exceptional bars experience whilst providing attentive service that our guests value and cherish. You will work in a high performing and fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
• Creating magical moments for our guests by recommending new and exciting products to enhance their experience
• Understanding and memorising the food and drink available to all our guests
• Professional and precise preparation and serving of food and drink to deliver an outstanding bar and lifestyle experience to our guests
• Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment by treasuring and caring for all aspects of the bar environment and working with a team to deliver high levels of cleanliness
• Ensuring stock is monitored and available for our guests to enjoy during their stay
• Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable experience, helping our guests who love life to love it all over again
Experience and training:
• Previous experience within a bar or restaurant environment may provide you with an insight into the day to day responsibilities
• We welcome team members with Hospitality qualifications however these are not a requirement for joining our warm hearted team.
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
• Full uniform will be provided
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Heythrop Park Hotel
Heythrop Park Hotel, Enstone, Oxfordshire OX7 5UF GBR
30 June 2022
30 September 2022