Permanent Role - Part time and Full Time hours
Salary: £23,920 per annum (based on a 40 hour contract)
The Purpose of this Role:
Working as part of the Housekeeping team you’ll ensure all our guest bedrooms, public areas and back of house area within the hotel are cleaned on a daily basis to the highest of standards. Consistency is key to this role as is high levels of energy!
- To ensure your allocated rooms are cleaned to the required hotel standard.
- Ensure any lost property is delivered to the housekeeping office, labelled and placed in the bags provided.
- To safeguard the security of allocated keys and guest rooms at all times.
- To Report essential maintenance issues as per the standard of the housekeeping department.
The Ideal Candidate:
You’ll have an eye for detail and naturally high standards to meet our guest’s expectations with ability to work interdentally and as part of team. We’d like you to have some housekeeping experience ideally gained in a similarly high quality operation but it’s not essential, your sense of initiative, enthusiasm, adaptability and team spirit that will really make the difference. You’ll need to have the flexibility to work both midweek and weekends shifts.
The benefits of working with us:
- 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
- Complimentary use of the gym and access to the studio classes
- Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme
- Reward & recognition schemes
- Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advise and expertise on financial and legal matters
About the Runnymede on Thames:
Our bright and modern hotel boasts an enticing riverside restaurant, outside River Hideout restaurant, a buzzing lounge, and a large conferencing centre with 180 bedrooms. Alongside an award winning spa that puts the treat in treatments, indoor & outdoor pool, a fully equipped gym and an array of outdoor activities from archery to tennis.
Excellently located just off the M25 and near Egham train station, we have a wonderful buzz, yet step outside and you’ll find peace and tranquillity directly on the banks of the River Thames.
To take the next step in building the career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Windsor Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 0AG GBR
19 July 2022
23 August 2022