HR People Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity here at Warner Leisure Hotels and are looking for a People Administrator to come and join our Warner People team.
This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their HR experience within a fast-paced support environment.
Overview of the role:
Being the first point of call in the Warner People team, the People
Administrator will help us deliver a great team experience by ensuring our
people processes run smoothly within the Warner Hemel support team and Hotels.
The People Administrator will provide support to the Warner People team with all administrative tasks and will be responsible for all the administration procedures relating to the recruitment, onboarding and training of all Warner Hemel team.
- Managing the Warner HR inbox & telephone line and allocating any tasks to the relevant teams
- Support with low level ER advice to our Hemel and Hotel teams
- Taking ownership of our new Hemel team’s journey to ensure all team have the best possible start to Warner
- Working with the Hemel HOD’s and leaders to co-ordinate all new Hemel team members warm welcome and training programmes through their first 90 days
- Screening applications and putting forward the recommended applicants to Head of Resourcing / leaders
- Working with the Head of Resourcing to arrange interviews with the relevant leaders and notetaking where needed
- Supporting the People Partners and Leaders by taking notes at meetings (this could involve travel to one of our hotels)
- Collating, delivering and analysing people data reports to the business
- Preparing presentations and information for Leadership/People meetings
As a person you will have:
- Experience working within a fast-paced HR environment
- Excellent organisation skills and complete knowledge of Microsoft 365
- An incredible eye for detail
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively challenge and report any concerns regarding procedures not being followed
- A proactive attitude with the ability to work on own initiative and autonomously
- A sense of urgency and confident working in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- The ability to communicate effectively, stay calm and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to prioritise and accomplish objectives independently and within a team
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and participation in the annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% team member discount across Haven holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin's for you, your family and friends
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with loads of great deals
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure.
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
28 July 2022
12 August 2022