Stores Manager - Warner
Stores Manager - Warner
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Stores Manager you will be responsible for running the Stores department, for the safety of all who use the stores and facilities, maintaining the appropriate standard of cleanliness and ensuring all Company policies and relevant legislation is adhered to.
• Maintain an awareness of special offers, promotions or discounts in use and promote products by actively up selling
• Have a pro-active attitude to developing the stores department and activities in line with the business needs
• Issue stores to the kitchen, coffee shop, bar and gift shop as required
• Maintain the correct stock levels and re-order when appropriate
• Ensure wastage and damages are kept to a minimum, returning any defective goods that do not meet the Company standards to suppliers, and logged
• Updates the buying guides where required and complete all hard copy and computerised documentation i.e. stock sheets
• Ensure that the daily and weekly cleaning and other departmental records are completed
• Ensure that all stores areas after use on a shift by shift basis are free of dirt, debris and are left clean and hygienic
• Ensure the adherence to the Health and Safety Policy and associated weekly checklists and monitoring forms
• Ensure you understand all COSHH regulations and use only company supplied chemicals and cleaning materials as instructed
• Attend all company training sessions and team meetings as and when required
• Complete all team member starter, amendment and termination forms for the stores department in a timely manner
• Ensure that any new team members are recruited, inducted, trained and developed in accordance with the company standards and legislation
• Undertake Duty Management shifts as per the rota, and attend HOD meetings
• Liaise with the General Manager with regard to functions such as events and weddings
• Carry out any other duties reasonably requested of you by a member of the management team
The benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
•20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service
•Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
•Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Chard, Somerset TA20 4DD GBR
28 October 2019
18 November 2019