Waiter / WaitressRestaurant Waiter / Waitress - Nidd Hall Hotel, Harrogate
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience for our guests.
Purpose of the role:
As a Restaurant Waiter / Waitress you will take pride in hosting exceptional dining and bar experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing and fast paced environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis.
• To be guest focused whilst having a positive attitude at all times
• Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a truly memorable dining experience for our guests and promoting sales through superior service
• Providing safe, secure and appealing environments around the Hotel
Experience and training:
• Ideally you will already have experience as a Waiter or Waitress or of working in the Hospitality sector
• No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is required
• A full training program and manual will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel facilities, Leisure Club and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Permanent contracts all year round
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure. Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
To take the next step in building the Warner career at Nidd Hall Hotel you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Nidd Hall Hotel
Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 3BN GBR
4 November 2019
25 November 2019