Kitchen AssistantKitchen Assistant - Warner
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 14 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Kitchen Assistant at Warner Leisure Hotels you will be part of a team who take pride in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests and team members within our Hotels and Coastal Villages. You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment maintaining the cleanliness, organisation and upkeep of our kitchens, equipment and back of house areas.
• Delivery of exceptional kitchen hygiene standards outlined within the department handbooks and as instructed by the Executive / Head Chef
• Maintaining a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
• Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested
• To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
Experience and training:
• Ideally you will have experience of working in Hospitality within a large scale hotel or food and beverage environment, however we place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
• No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is essential
• A full training program and manual will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Heythrop Park Hotel
Heythrop Park Hotel, Enstone, Oxfordshire OX7 5UF GBR
7 November 2019
22 November 2019